Locked out of your account? Help for account access issues.

please contact us at access @ zoneedit.com with the concern and please ignore the auto reply

thanks

Hello, Sandy.

We are trying to send in a support ticket, but the form asks for a password. We've tried using our account password and it isn't working.

I saw the email you posted and sent it there instead.

Is there a way to use the form?

Thanks!

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Please send a normal email to access @ zoneedit.com and that should be fine

thanks/

Jeremy Jones

In the same boat with my username/password

Stuck in a loop here...

1. Tried to log in with what I thought was my current password, but the received the error:

Invalid username-password combination.
Please try again, or click here if you have forgotten your username or password.

2. Clicked on the "Forgot Password" link.

3. On the form, entered my ZoneEdit user name.

4. Answered the 3 security questions.

5. Clicked the link in the ZoneEdit Support email to the Lost Password Recovery page, then clicked the next button to have the temporary password sent.

6. Received password in email, copied to clipboard, and pasted into login form. Click the "login" button & return to same error message as step 1.

Any help with this?

cafr

Hello same problem as other users here :(
1. Tried to log in with what I thought was my current password, but the received the error:
Invalid username-password combination.
Please try again, or click here if you have forgotten your username or password.

1. Clicked on the "Forgot Password" link.
  2. On the form, entered my ZoneEdit user name.
  3. Answered the 3 security questions.
  4. Clicked the link in the ZoneEdit Support email to the Lost Password Recovery page, then clicked the next button to have the temporary password sent.
  5. Received password in email, copied to clipboard, and pasted into login form. Click the "login" button & return to same error message as step 1.
Any help with this, please?

Solved!
in case that I will need help again I will repost.
Thank you

Last edited:

jhammond53

I am stuck in the same "forgot password" loop. I originally couldn't log in with my normal credentials so I did the Forgot Password (3 times now) and I still cannot log in.

jannewmarch

I am the owner of jan.newmarch.name, DNS managed under the user name jnewmarch using a free account. I am unable to login using a password which may be wrong. I reset the password but never get a reset email (many times). I can't write to the forum without logging in. So I tried to recreate the account jnewmarch - not allowed, name in use. I tried to create a new jannewmarch with my normal email (jan@newmarch.name) - not allowed, email in use. So here I am with a new username and a new email address. I'm trying to reset the DNS entries for my domain jan.newmarch.name or failing that, move the domain's DNS to a new registrar. How do I do either of those?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hello newmarch.name

can you please contact us at access @ zoneedit.com with the concern.. and ignore the auto reply you will receive.

thanks

twistedself

Morning.
I have forgot my password. Tried the reset password. Got the email with new password. Put in password. Then I am given a new screen with Token. I have no idea what this token is or where it comes from. My domain is twistedself.com.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
sounds like you have two factor authentication enabled using google authenticator.

does that help?

regards.

agritidns

Please, I need to change the domain´s records of agriti.com.br from user prguser to user agritidns. I sended a e-mail to acccess @ zoneedit.com. However if it´s possible to recover my password from user prguser ( sgomesnet@gmail.com) will be interessating.
Thanks in advance