Locked out of your account? Help for account access issues.

I have created a new account with the name mfm and also added the verify.zoneedit.com to name delegation ( please see attached ). and where should I send the domain name to? it says "email us the details" I have emailed it to access [at] zoneedit [dot] com but not sure if I'm doing the right thing, please help!Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 10.47.22 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 10.49.05 AM.png

hi there
access is the correct email address . Unfortunately I do not know the domain name to check the current account for notes.
can you please resend to access@ and reply to this forum with the subject line you used.

thanks
sandy

hi sandy
I just sent an email to access@ with the domain name for my account.
hope there is someone can get back to me asap
thanks!

I have attempted to reset my password, but haven't seen a password reset email. It has been well over 30min...

I have not logged in a while and I tried today and it would not let me in (using the password from my password manager). I tried to reset the account and have not received an email as well. Are the emails going out?

Hi Sandy,

I can't login in my control panel. I used the password reset and still can not access with the password sent.

If you can support me, my domain is sanjuan.org.mx. I sent an email to access@...

Thank you very much.

I cannot access my account -- I know the username, I've done password reset, receive the e-mail, follow the link, get new password, new password does not work. Repeat OVER AND OVER AND OVER, still no luck. I was in the account with no problems earlier this week! I have set an NS record of verify.zonedit.com in one of my domains and I've email the info to access ... HELP!!

Back