Locked out of your account? Help for account access issues.

Nathan M.

Hello. Is access@ still the correct email address to send to when needing to chang the email address associated with your account? I took a guess at it from this thread. I also submitted a ticket with an auto reply telling me to come here instead. Just checking i emailed the right place

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

yes that is correct... there is an audio response but the ticker will still be received by oiur support crew...

sandy

quan

Hello. Is access@ still the correct email address to send ? I want to ask about the account suspended. I also submitted a ticket with an auto reply telling me to come here instead. Just checking if I'm at the right place

Hi Sandy,

I'm locked out of my account at the moment, which I created late last year.

I've tried emailing access@ which seems to be the advice in this thread but got the auto response.

I hope I've done the right thing.

Best wishes,

Tom

Jimmyctm

Hi, I am the old user of zonedit and my contact email is still available to use, login name is valid and known but it is strange that my password is not correct.
Unfortunately, I can only answer the first 2 question of forgotten password to reset it , please help me to fix,
thank!
itctm.com@gmail.com

Brandon

Hello,

I just submitted a ticket but am posting on here as well because I need immediate assistance please...

My website has been down since last night and I was told I need to update the A Record. My company must have registered the domain on here many years ago and I cannot log in.

Please help ASAP.

Thank you!

broadpro

I am owner of broad-product.biz and forgot last 2 of the 3 security questions.Please send me a reset to my email address.
Thanks.