URL Forwarding - Not saving new records

cpartners

When I try to create a new URL Forwarding record, it disappears.
I enter the Host and URL on the Edit URL Forwarding page and click Next. I then review my settings and click Confirm. It then displays "Thank You. Your new DNS settings for [mydomain] are now in place." so I click Done. I receive an email from zoneedit informing me that my DNS settings have changed.
However when I then go back to view my URL Forwarding Records, it displays "No URL records for [mydomain]".
I have tried turning on/off the preference Validate URL Forwards to no avail.
I do have some other Stealth Forwarding records, but for different Host names. Deleting those Stealth Forwarding records before attempting to create the URL Forwards doesn't help either.
A DNS lookup does not show any "hidden" A or CNAME records for the URL Forwards I supposedly created either.
Mail forwarding and other record types are working fine for my domain.
What is going wrong with URL Forwarding records?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
can you please reply with the domain name of concern and I will see what I can do.

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi David.
It looks like the frame set in the build of the URL you are forwarding to is breaking the stealth forwarding. Unfortunately, as the site the way it is you would be able to use URL forwarding only, and not Stealth.

thanks
sandy

cpartners

Hi Sandy,
Yes, it is. That is why I needed to change from Stealth to URL Forwarding.
In doing so, I found that I couldn't create URL Forwarding records (see above).
However when I tried again today, it worked. Did you change something?
Thanks,
David.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi David.

hmm I am happy to hear that you were able to make changes bit no.. I did nothing save view the zone file.

sandy