unable to login to account

erwin@ibrussel

hello, we can not login anymore since a few days tried password reset already several times but no luck. new password also no login.
account name is ibrussel

zeadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I've been emailing you at the email address on file.
You recently filed a fraudulent dispute regarding a payment on your Zone Edit account.

07-Jan-2024
07-Jan-2024
USD 20.18
Refunded In Full

Items:seclinkap.org

The payment has been reversed and the domain was removed from your account.

I had emailed asking if this was an error with time to revoke that on your end.

The bank has now fully processed the refund and charged us a fee for the chargeback fraudulent payment.
Access to the account has been suspended.

erwin@ibrussel

sorry, i was not aware of this, the account is also used by other coworkers on a diffrent location. i have receaved that mail with the dipute and forwarded it to them but they did not reply. how much was the bank fee ? how can we settle this? taking it from our "credits" or a other way. greetings Erwin

zeadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

The credit card payment was reported as fraudulent by the cardholder. The account has been suspended.
Please send a copy of your government issued photo ID to support@easydns.com to match the credit card payment made.

erwin@ibrussel

hello, , there was a change of director last year and we are not shure wich creditcard was used, ca,n you check witch name was on it. BIG thx

zeadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

You would need to look this up on your end for the credit card used that was reported as fraudulent.
It was a payment you made on 07-Jan-2024.