Recover old account

mirage94

I have a old account into zoneedit with this account i have register a domain --> mirage.hk, i try to recovery but never recieve the recovery mail, if try to recovery with the domain name, the process send a email, but i don't receive any mail and don't show me then email address. I cannot rememeber which email that I have registered.

I need to know what is the mail where the system send notification, i need to know witch is this mail address so that I can reset the password, can you please help? Thanks!

zesupport

Staff member
Hello,

I had a look at the account for the domain mirage.hk and unfortunately the email address on file is incorrectly formatted so that it is not a functional email address. Also, there are no security questions in the account with which to verify ownership.
If the email address on file is defunct then you'll need to authenticate your ownership over specific domains by doing the following:

1. Create a new ZoneEdit account by going HERE.
2. Go to your domain's registrar and update the name server configuration (do not delete your current servers!) to include verify.zoneedit.com.

NOTE:
If you are unsure of where your domain is currently registered then you will need to do a WHOIS search by going HERE.

edit: I note that your current registrar is
Registrar Name: SPEEDY GROUP CORP. LIMITED

Registrar Contact Information: DOMAIN.NET.HK - .hk Accredited Registrar - Email: enquiry@domain.net.hk Phone: +852 3612 0155

3. Open a support ticket by going HERE and supply both the domain name(s) and your NEW ZoneEdit user created in Step #1.
4. Delete verify.zoneedit.com from your name server configuration once the domain(s) have been moved to the new account.