Payment Methods

Ben25

In trying to renew my DNS etc. I noticed that a cell phone/SMS number is required to complete VISA transactions now.
Since I do not have a cell phone I am wondering what my options are. For example, is it possible to send you a cheque in the mail with a note attached itemizing each renewal? (If so, mailing address please.)

Thank-you.

zesupport

Staff member
Hello,
Not sure why you were confronted with a 2fa request unless you have 2fa on your account. Can you clarify? When you login to your account do you use 2fa?

Ben25

Hello,
Not sure why you were confronted with a 2fa request unless you have 2fa on your account. Can you clarify? When you login to your account do you use 2fa?
I have sufficient credits for half of the deal, (to pay ZoneEdit for nameserver fees etc.), but paying ICANN is where the problem occurs.
I suspect that you do not act as an intermediary for this part of it and as such, I cannot simply 'send you a cheque'?

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. 2FA is coming from your card issuer, not us. You can choose PayPal as the payment option, and pay using your card.

Ben25

OK. So, I will assume that you are not an intermediary on that part and sending you a cheque pointless.

Separate question;

In trying to renew for * years I see a problem with the math in the generated invoice and copied below.
Shouldn't that be $75 USD total, (15x5), and not USD 100.96 or is the total meant to be in Canadian dollars?

Domain:​
*.net
spacer.gif
Service Level:​
DNS Zone with Domain Registration
Base Price:​
USD 15.00 / 1 year
spacer.gif
Expiry Date:​
24-May-2024
Renewal Period:​
5 years
Renewal Price:​
USD 100.96
Expiry Date After Renewal:​
24-May-2029
Prices shown are exclusive of taxes, if applicable.​

Ben25

OK. So, I will assume that you are not an intermediary on that part and sending you a cheque pointless.

Separate question;

In trying to renew for * years I see a problem with the math in the generated invoice and copied below.
Shouldn't that be $75 USD total, (15x5), and not USD 100.96 or is the total meant to be in Canadian dollars?

Domain:​
*.net
spacer.gif
Service Level:​
DNS Zone with Domain Registration
Base Price:​
USD 15.00 / 1 year
spacer.gif
Expiry Date:​
24-May-2024
Renewal Period:​
5 years
Renewal Price:​
USD 100.96
Expiry Date After Renewal:​
24-May-2029
Prices shown are exclusive of taxes, if applicable.​
Could you tell me if these prices are correct? They do not add up.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
.net registration and renewal fees have increased recently . They are now $19.00 USD per year. All prices are in US dollars.