"NO Domains" when logging in - will be fixed shortly

Mark Jeftovic (#fb)

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry folks, when you login you will see "No Domains" instead of your domain list in your control panel. This will be rectified shortly (I accidentally hosed an index and we're restoring it now).

JohanE

I just logged in to my account and am seeing "No domains". Could it be that not everything was restored? Username = beertink

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi JohanE.

what is your user ID or a domain name that should be present?

sandy

JohanE

Username = beertink, as mentioned in previous post. Notsure if that's the same as user ID.
The domain that used to be there is: rommenet.nl.eu.org.
Thanks for your help,
Johan

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
I do not see rommenet.nl.eu.org in any zoneedit account...
as well the domain is current,y delegated to afraid.org
nameservers and has not been modified since
2012-07-09 as far as I can tell.

You can add the domain via the add a domain link on your zoneedit members page if you wold like to use zoneedit for DNS services.

sandy

JohanE

The fact that you don't see it is exactly the problem. It used to be there (since november 2009!) and now it's gone...
I know I can add it again, but this used to be a free zone and I seem to be unable to add free zones. Maybe you can help me out there.

I signed up at afraid.org last week and moved it there just to get the lookups working again after my IP address changed. I have no idea where you got the 2012 date from.

Johan

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
if you login with user Id beertink and click the add a domain link.. as a legacy account holder you have 5 free slots available to add domains
for DNS services.
It is possible that it was deleted before zoneedit was sold in Oct 2014 and as such was not available to be ported to the new interface...

thanks
sandy