New mailmaps don't seem to work? (Yes they do - please ignore).

simes

Domain: hetzel.co.uk

Existing mailmaps appear to work but new one's I've created today don't seem to be. Mail appears to be accepted (I think) but not delivered.

--
Simon

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Are the new aliases you created forwarding to a Gmail account? Also, are you sending test messages from the Gmail account to which the mailmap is forwarding?

Some mail hosts won't deliver emails sent from their system, which forward back from another. The best way to test is to make sure the email address you're sending from isn't the target address of the mailmap.

simes

One forwards to both a Gmail and an outlook.com address. Both of these destinations are already used individually in other mailmaps that work. The other I made just as at test - it forwards to the same outlook.com address that is my own main personal address. I've tried sending from Office 365, Outlook.com and an old CompuServe address - so far nothing has got through and (so far) there have been no returned NDRs either.

--
Simon

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
To search anything, we'll need to know the exact mailmaps.

Send an email to access @ zoneedit.com with your mailmaps that aren't being received

You can reference the URL to this forum post in that email so our support staff can respond to either the post or email.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Thank you & no problem. I wanted to avoid having you provide your email addresses on a public forum, so this way we can have time to look at the logs.

simes

I included this in the following MS Support ticket: [Case #:1036914925] - Emails forwarded by Zoneedit keep being blocked - sometimes silen...

They responded to say:
We have made some needful changes from our end
However at least one of the most recently added mailmaps still doesn't appear to be working. Could you recheck that mail is flowing through your systems please?

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Which mailmap is the most recently added that needs checking?

<-- You can Hover over my Avatar to the left and select "Start Conversation" to message me privately with the info.

EDIT: you can disregard it. I see an email response from you regarding this and I've just replied.

Last edited: