Mail forwarding might be down; account unavailable

dleske

Hello,

I have several domains with Zoneedit, and one with mail forwarding which is my primary personal e-mail address. Mail forwarding has not worked since last Thursday. I do not have e-mail to the forwarding address in my junk folder and I have checked multiple times. Worse, e-mails sent to my personal address are not returned as undeliverable.

I went to log into ZE to see if there's anything I can see and the 2FA fails because the account e-mail is a forwarded address at the same domain (facepalm). I'm hoping somebody at Zoneedit sees this because this will require a fix from an administrator.

As well, if possible it would be good to update the support box linked off login page to say free users should use the forums--it's frustrating when I am trying to figure out this issue to fill out the support form with relevant details and then get an e-mail saying free users can use the forum. Community support for a free service is totally fair and I'm grateful Zoneedit has supported me for ~25 years now, but getting this "please use the forum" response in this instance meant (1) filling out that form was pointless and moreover (2) your account might be locked forever, because the community can't change your account e-mail for you.

Does anybody else have an interruption in mail forwarding? There is a note about stuff getting sent to spam but mine is not arriving at all--if my ISP is dropping it, I have no visibility into that at all.

Thanks,
Drew.

zesupport

Staff member
Hi Drew,

Mailmap forwarding isn't working so you cannot receive your token? Which domain has your personal address? I may be able to get you in using your security questions or alternative.

pocowebmaster

I am experiencing the same situation - I cannot log into my account and it seems the forwarding is not working and therefore I cannot get a login token or reset my password.

Any assistance would be appreciated.