Locked out of my account.

Lithorien

Hello,

I am the owner and registrant for lithorien.net. I forgot the password – or locked myself out of – the account for “smerrick2” on ZoneEdit. When I tried to recover the password, I was told that a temporary password was emailed to a @lithorien.net address. The problem is this: The reason that I needed to log in was to update the IP address for the domain, as the virtual server that it is hosted on changed IP addresses. My email accounts are hosted on that server, and so any email sent to an @lithorien.net address will just bounce back to sender. I have absolutely no way to receive emails or update the IP address without the login, and the account unlock steps (https://support.zoneedit.com/index....our-password-if-your-email-account-is-defunct) won’t work because ZoneEdit *IS* my registrar… under my locked out account.

Is there any alternative method that I can use to unlock my account or manually reset the password so that I can access my domain?

P.S. Also sent as an email to access@zoneedit.com, but posting here in case that account is no longer checked.