Issue with mailmaps

lockszmith

Hello, I see others are complaining about mailmaps related issues.
I've been experiencing slow transfer for some of my mailmaps domain lately.

Any guidance on how to approach this would be appreciated.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Hello,

We would need to know your domain name at the very minimum. If you have multiple mailmaps and destination addresses, we may need more specific details if you're okay with providing just the domain to search. Otherwise, send us a private DM to relay your mailmap and destination addresses you're seeing issues with.

Delayed deliveries can often be attributed to our mailmap servers being temporarily blocked due to an influx of spam. It can also be technical issues on our end or the receiving email host's end. We haven't had any technical issues reported in the last several days. However, as you may have read there are specific AU ISPs that are constantly blocking our servers.

lockszmith

I was about to send you all the details, but testing again now - no issue with deliverability.
Thank you for responding. Seems this was just a fluke occurence.

FYI: I am located in NC, USA - so most likely not related to the AU mail server related issues.

Just to clarify, for the future, when you mentioned "send us a private DM", should I send it to you? or a different user?

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
It would be recommended that you post a message to the forums about any problems/issues you encounter. A representative will reply and ask you for info, at this point, you can provide them with a DM.