Invoicing

monkeyarmadainc

How do I reach invoicing, I bought a domain with Etherum and the transaction went thru on my side but it seems your system does not recognize it.
nor does it recognize my payment from a year ago to a domain i own.

By the way I'm not a fan of discussing my accounts on a public forum.

do you have a "get support" link that is operational at the top right of your members page? If so you can use that to use our ticketing system as we will need the domain name or invoice number of concern

regards

Hello Sandy,
I tried that form before writing to support directly, the form does not work, I was sent here.

Edit : It keeps asking me for an alternate email, and whatever i write there is not going thru.

strange ive found your account and it works for me,.. the get support link the alternate email should not be required. I will look into the payment status for you.

regards

We were expecting 0.00466082 ETH to be sent, but we don't see it yet

regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the ETH payment. It was for 0.00465512 ETH so our system couldn't match it up to the correct invoice. I'm processing the invoice now.

Cool, Thank you. I have the link to the processed transaction if you need it.
You will also see in the account there is also an invoice that did not register the payment from a year ago.

Last edited:
On that other invoice I don't see a crypto address generated for it. Do you have any more details on that payment? Try the 'get support' link in the top right of your members page again please - it should work now so you won't have to post and specifics on the forum

that payment was done with a credit card.
i'll try the form again .

Edit : No joy i still get the request to enter a alternate email.
I'm using Firefox on a Mac, and all my tracker protections are off.

i paid the invoice just in case.

Last edited:
Back