Interior Edge Site Down

Interior Edge

Hello, my name is Thomas Buffo, I am a graphic designer for The Interior Edge and we have had some issues with our website which is hosted through Zoneedit. I was trying to update the wordpress theme when I was locked out of the wp-login page and haven’t been able to access it since. The error message tells me that there is an internal 500 server error and after much investigation and trials I have reached a dead end. We have lost most of the relevant log in information so there isn't much we can do from our end. Please help in any way, it has been down for over a week and it is very important we get it up and running again as soon as possible. Thank you so much for you help!

There appears to be many issues with the styles not loading and some pages are completely down, again this issue immediately followed trying to update the Wordpress theme and certain plugins and since then I have been unable to access it from the /wp-login side to reverse any changes so any help would be massively appreciated!

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas

Just replied to your ticket.... zoneedit is the DNS provider only, not the web host so unfortunately its not an issue we can help with.
if its a zoneedit account access issue then I am sorry misunderstood your support query... if thats the case then please reply to my ticket and let me know its a zoneedit access issue.

thanks
sandy