I am not sure who to speak with.

tshafemann

Hello all,

I am the new CTO at my company. I have come into a situation where a username/password that was given to me doesn't work. I've tried a password recovery with the username and email address that I have been given should work, but it doesn't. I know we have an account because our registrar has everything pointed to zoneedit.com, but I don't have access to it.
I've sent a message to the password recovery folks but haven't heard from them.
I have done a DIG on the records so I got some of them, and fortunately, there is some security in place to not get some of the records. I'd hate to have to try to recreate everything on a different service, but if I can't get access to the accounts that we already own, well, I'd hate to get into this situation again.
I'd be happy to send along my email, phone number, or anything else to prove who I am and that I do indeed belong with my company, as everyone that seems to have been connected to the account is no longer with the company.
Ideas?

TIA

Tom

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Please send us an email to access [at} zoneedit.com. Include the domain name, and we'll provide you with options for gaining access to the DNS service.