Emails not being forwarded

Tolakinoz

Forwarding of emails from my domain waanthropologist.com has stopped, AGAIN, for the third time.
I get a response with a ticket number that I am unable to access.
I think I am done with Zonedit.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
We'll check to see if they're blocking and whether a shunt can be put in place. Regardless of whether you stay or not, we'll still try and fix it.

Tolakinoz

Thank you.
My ISP are adamant that they are not blocking anything. And why is this the third time it has happened? I've been with Zonedit for 20 years with no prior issues.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
They were definitely blocking connections from our server. Additionally, that IP is the shunt we put in place to work around their last block.

Aug 11 15:14:21 mxc03-zpc postfix/qmgr[416929]: 4A7081E57CD: to=<e********@******.com.au>, orig_to=<e********@waanthropologist.com>, relay=none, delay=189551, delays=189551/0.01/0/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to 64.68.203.25[64.68.203.25]:25: Connection timed out)

Tolakinoz

Thank you. I have forwarded your response to iiNet and await their response. Onm11 August you advised that you would try and fix this issue. I have been without email forwarding for a week now..

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
We've made adjustments today. Any emails queued up trying to deliver to your mail host should clear out shortly.

Tolakinoz

10 Days no email forwarding. Five days since you said you'd fixed it. You deserve a bonus for outstanding customer service.

Tolakinoz

See attached. iiNet say these screenshots are evidence that the issue is not with them, and the fix needs to be done by you. IMO this makes sense because the fix you said you'd applied on 16 August didn't work

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 470.jpg
    ScreenHunter 470.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenHunter 469.jpg
    ScreenHunter 469.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 10

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
The issue is the ISP IINET, they are blocking all our mail server IPs and have not responded to any queries from ourselves or their customers.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Hello Benkjamin,

Your issue is likely unrelated to the ISP blocks and possibly something Gmail does if you're testing your email flow by sending a test email from your Gmail address to your mailmap. I've replied to the thread you posted.