Domain information date added

sovereign

Good day,

On my domain information page, it says both my domain's were added 2 October 2014. This is incorrect - It was added sometime during 2001 already.
Can you update this information to reflect the correct year please ? From my records the correct date should be November 14, 2001.

I have reasons regarding my domain registrar for this to reflect the correct year.

Thank you.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there.. that date should reflect when zoneedit was purchased by easyDNS but should not affect the original domain registration date.. What are the domain names of concern?

sovereign

The domain registration date is fine, I just need the Zoneedit date added to be correct as well.
The domains are hyperion.za.net and netbits.za.net

Is it possible for you to update the date added of those to be correct on ZoneEdit, as stated above?

Thanks.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi again I am sorry that is a non editable table.. it does reflect when zoneedit was purchased and the domain was moved from one platform to another...

regards.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
sorry when the domains were migrated we did not receive any data on when the domains first started using the old zoneedit platform.