Can't find your old Zoneedit account? Read this

Mark Jeftovic (#fb)

Administrator
Staff member
It is possible that you once had an account with Zoneedit before the acquisition but it was never imported into the new system.

Most often this occurred when your old account either had no domains in the account or else none of the domains in your old account were not delegated to Zoneedit nameservers.

When this happens, the password recovery utility will not work, because your account has not been imported into the new plaform, but

YOU CAN NOW INITIATE A SEARCH FOR AN OLD ZONEEDIT ACCOUNT:

Go to the same password recovery page, scroll down to the second form:

Locate an OLD Zoneedit Account
https://cp.zoneedit.com/support/reset_password.php

Fill in as much information as you can, if you think your old account email is defunct or no longer works, enter it anyway (to help us find your data) and then enter a current email address in the Current Address field.

Submit the form and we'll get back to you within a day or two (sometimes a lot faster than that) with the results of our search. If we find your account we'll import it and you're back in business, complete with the same 5 free domains all legacy users have.

Joao Carvalho

Dear all

i am the owner of the domain - ebs.com.pt. User jcarvalho

I normally enter the account in zoneedit with jcarvalho or admin@ebs.com.pt

I cant receive my mails as it seems there is a problem with my DNS and i cannot access the ZONEEDIT in my account as i have lost my old mails where there was the password.

Also, when trying to get a password reset, as i do not receive mails in my mail, i cannot reset the ZONEEDIT password... unfortunatelly does not seem you provide many solutions online.

I urgently need to solve this issue and have mail access.

i can be contacted via phone - +351 932705425 or mail @ joao@newstar.eu (alternative mail as mine is not working.

Please advise urgently

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
The domain name looks to be expired: Estado / Status: PENDING-DELETE

Please contact the domains registrar with this concern.

I hopet his helps.
thanks
sand

whois ebs.com.pt
Nome de dom?nio / Domain Name: ebs.com.pt
Data de registo / Creation Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 25/10/2011
Data de expira??o / Expiration Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 25/10/2015
Estado / Status: PENDING-DELETE

Titular / Registrant
SEGREDO DO NEG?CIO, UNIP. LDA
Urbaniza??o T?gides Parque
Rua Gr?o Vasco, 53, 3? dt?
2625-242 P?voa de Santa Iria
Email: carvalhojpedro@hotmail.com

Entidade Gestora / Billing Contact

Respons?vel T?cnico / Tech Contact

Nameserver Information
Nameserver: ebs.com.pt NS ns14.zoneedit.com.
Nameserver: ebs.com.pt NS ns8.zoneedit.com.

sparky

Hello administrators,
A couple of days ago I followed your instructions about getting my domain linked to my account again. The wait was for an extra nameserver to be added to my registered domain. That is done. If I am not mistaken there was an email from you telling me that a password would be sent to me once you made the link on my account to the domain. But I lost the email somehow. Can you please check if I can access my domain details soon?
Domain is armsec.com. Thanks for your help!

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again was this cleared up in my absence over the last few days?

thanks
sandy

Pking2

Dear Zoneedit

I first joined 26 April 2007 as Pking2 and have maintained a presence on the service since that time (although the acquisition changeover was pretty messy)

Today I have one free DNS zone, but do not get the 4 free zone slot option on my management screen promised by your page

Why is this?

Should I give up on Zoneedit and use the domain registrars nameservers instead?

Your help would be appreciated.

regards

Peter

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Peter,

Your 5 free slots have been restored. You can now add four more domains on free DNS as needed.

broadpro

I am owner of broad-product.biz and forgot last 2 of the 3 security questions.Please send me a reset to my email address.
Thanks.

elitric

Hello Peter,

Your 5 free slots have been restored. You can now add four more domains on free DNS as needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I have the same issue as Peter.

I used to have 5 free slots but after acquisition they are no longer displayed.
My account name is elitric and domain name hosted is digitex.cc.

Can you please restore my free slots so I could host more domains again? I used to have several domains but now there are only two hosted and one of them still shows legacy free dns.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Emir

HY Leung

hi Administrator, I am the domain owner of 4u [dot] hk, I have old legacy account with you as "rleung12", would you mind to get me back the 5 slot domain in my new account "myturtle2047". Thanks.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. After clicking the ADD A DOMAIN link, please look near the top right corner of the page that comes up for "You have 5 free slots left. ADD FREE DNS DOMAIN YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED". Click on the ADD FREE DNS... link.

vadim34

Hello ZoneEdit!
I had 2 domains on my old account:
topsvyaz.ru
skepkov.ru

Now I see in my acount only topsvyaz.ru

I really need my second domain.

Thanks.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there I see skepkov.ru listed in another zoneedit account.. did you add that to a secondary zoneedit account that you administrate?

sandy

vadim34

Hi there I see skepkov.ru listed in another zoneedit account.. did you add that to a secondary zoneedit account that you administrate?

sandy
good question. skepkov.ru wasn't used for years, possible that it's on another account, but I cant figure out on wich email it was registred. I own both this domains (can provide additional info if needed).
Can you merge domains from 2 accounts on those where topsvyaz.ru is?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
the move would simply change the user ID the domains is available on... and nothing else.