Browser getting kicked out saying I don't have permissions every time I click on a link

sbertsch

I am trying to setup some DNS entries and work through an SPF DKIM and DMARC settings for TXT records and every time after I have logged in I click on dns sometimes it takes me there and sometimes it kicks me back out to the login page. I may get one or possible 2 seconds I click next to save something and again get kicked to the login page with the response of
"No access
You do not have authorization to access this part of the site."

So I log back in again and try again only to find that my previous settings were not saved and around in circles we go.

2 question, is there a problem using brave or MS Edge to use the Control Panel? Is this something I am doing or are their problems with my account / domain?

zesupport

Staff member
Hello,

This type of issue is usually due to your ISP changing your IP address. I've gone ahead and disabled the IP address check for the account so you should be able to work on your domain now.

dlhtox

I am having this same issue. I urgently need to get things working.

Could you please resolve this for me as well? My account is the same login name as the forums.

motte

Sounds sort of like my current long standing unresolved issue... only difference is I am, and always have been, on fixed IPs and nothing has changed.

motte

Sandy, thanks for checking in.... a different admin has made some type of account changes and all appears to be working well now.