Mail maps not working

MarkIC

Update: Well spent nearly 5 hours and 3 different technicioans at Bigpond support, the issue has been sent to next level support. 7 - 10 days wait maybe.

I have adjusted my mailmap to Live.com.au emails and Outlook.com.au domains and delivery appears to be happening, just won't happen to the bigpond domain email address.

Hope this helps people a bit.
Thanks for the info, so you changed the delivery address for your forwarding emails from @bigpond.com.au to @live.com.au and they are coming in now?

wevans1

Thanks for the info, so you changed the delivery address for your forwarding emails from @bigpond.com.au to @live.com.au and they are coming in now?
Yes, remap to another service seems to work, have left a basic one to Bigpond for testing purposes, hopefully they figure out what is blocking the mail. probably lost 4.5 days of mail :(

MarkIC

Yes, remap to another service seems to work, have left a basic one to Bigpond for testing purposes, hopefully they figure out what is blocking the mail. probably lost 4.5 days of mail :(
Bugger....
so the mail didnt que and come through latter?

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Bigpond / WestNet / iiNET are not accepting emails from our mail forwarding server. We've tried shunting over the past couple of weeks, and while it temporarily works, they eventually block the shunts. Currently, any users forwarding to any of those mail hosts will experience delivery delays or non-delivery.

I've replied to the few of you who have contacted us via your Get Support option within your Zoneedit account.

wevans1

Bigpond / WestNet / iiNET are not accepting emails from our mail forwarding server. We've tried shunting over the past couple of weeks, and while it temporarily works, they eventually block the shunts. Currently, any users forwarding to any of those mail hosts will experience delivery delays or non-delivery.

I've replied to the few of you who have contacted us via your Get Support option within your Zoneedit account.
Thanks Chris have passed this info into Telstra Bigpond case I have, will see what happens on that.

MarkIC

Yep, crappy bigpond. Happened to us about 2 weeks ago, came good again for a week and then referred emails dropped out again last Thursday.
Time for a change in service provider.......

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Unfortunately, they are blocking on and off and using another method we cannot shunt. Unfortunately, you'll need to wait for the block to be removed or use a different destination address for the mailmap.