zednrita.com, lost username/password credentials

zednrita

FYI, I emailed access@zoneedit.com with this problem on 1-23. Haven't heard anything back.

Hello,

I am the owner of this domain . I set this up many many years ago. I've long since forgotten my zoneedit credentials.

Please let me know how I can get into my zoneedit account.

Thank you in advance,

Ed

zednrita

I created the new zoneedit account zednrita.

Then I went to hostmoster, the registrar for my domain zednrita.com -- Hostmoster doesn't have a provision for entering name server configuration ... name server resolution is what I'm using zoneedit for!

What do we do now?

zednrita

My bad. This was setup soooo long ago. Domain regristry was with yet another party. Resolved that. Added verify.zoneedit.com name server record.. Will open a support ticket for the next step.

Thank you!

zednrita

The next step says to:
"Open a support ticket by going HERE and supply both the domain name(s) and your NEW ZoneEdit user created in Step #1. "

Problem is that I cant get past the authentication challenge to open a ticket. I clicked on the FORGOT PASSWORD link and am still waiting for the password reset email.

I'm less interested in solving the helpdesk authentication problem than I am in resolving my original problem.

whois zednrita.com is showing the verify.zoneedit.com record.

Can you move any/all zednrita.com stuff from my legacy account to my new NEW ZoneEdit user -> zednrita please

Thank you!

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. The domain name has been moved to the new account. Please remove verify.zoneedit.com from the name servers as soon as you can.