Unable to add subdomain to my existing domain

nargan82

Dear Friends,
I am unable to add subdomain to my existing domain via zoneedit panel.
I tried it from Domain tab and then selected "Add domain" . In the new windows under the "register a new domain (w/ DNS service & FREE WHOIS PRIVACY)" , I typed my subdomain name along with parent domain (ex; subdomain.domain) and pressed "next". I got below error:
Sorry, but the domain subdomain.domain.com does not appear to be available. You can click here to see the WHOIS information for this domain.

I had opened support ticket from yesterday but did not get any response, do you have any suggestions ?
I am a paid user for zoneedit.

Thanks in advance for your help

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there.. I replied to a zoneedit ticket on sub domains yesterday.. Can you please check your spam and trash folders... what is the domain name of concern and do you need a stand alone sub domain? Or can you create the zone records in the zone file of the parent domain?

regards.

nargan82

We need a subdomain named as "academy" under our parent domain domain same as two other subdomains.
I would be thankful if you let me know when it is done.
Thanks

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
its done :) just found and replied to your support ticket again :)

regards.

nargan82

Hi there.. I replied to a zoneedit ticket on sub domains yesterday.. Can you please check your spam and trash folders... what is the domain name of concern and do you need a stand alone sub domain? Or can you create the zone records in the zone file of the parent domain?

regards.
I did not find any email neither in spam nor on trash folder

Thanks