Switch Regisrtrar - auth-code?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Paul.

ahh... that would be it then. zoneedit can only be the registrar for com net org info ch and biz domain names at present.

Sorry about that
Sandy

OVNS

Hey there. I have the same issue here, but mine is for a .com domain: ovns.com.

I've paid for the invoice within zoneedit.com and have unlocked and received the authorization code from GoDaddy. However, when I go under the Switch Registrar link on zoneedit.com, I don't see where to input the Authorization Code. Is there some other place you submit this? Thanks.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
When you submit a registrar transfer request we will send the whois listed admin contact a registrar transfer confirmation email. This confirmation email contains a link
that must be visited and there the auth code is entered into the text box provided to confirm the transfer. You may want to contact the current registrar to confirm the admin contact email address.

thanks
sandy

OVNS

Oh, is there a way for that email to be resent? At the time I first submitted for the transfer the email wasn't correct, but is working now.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
HI there

done.

Order 758882 (ovns.com) processed: Transfer request has been successfully sent. Admin contact email: #######@ovns.com

thanks
sandy