Purchased SSL with 3yr expiration over a week ago with no confirmation

Kevin Kennedy

I purchased a 1yr SSL cert for my domain kpemail.com on 30 March, which worked very well so I then decided to almost immediately upgrade to a 3yr SSL cert on 2 April to save myself the trouble of doing it yearly. That invoice was paid, but I have yet to receive a 3yr certificate by email. I have tried to get support from Zoneedit with no response at all. I successfully contacted Geotrust who say they have no record requesting a 3yr cert for my domain.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there.

strange.. I have replied to all your support tickets sent in.
There are several paid invoices for the kpemail.com SSl certificates and there is one approved at one year. Unfortunately we cannot renew a current ssl certificate until it is 60 days from its expiration date.
Shall I go head and refund the extra payments for the SSL certificates and then when it renews next year you wold be able to select a tree year term.

Please let me know.

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again

there were two extra invoices one at three years and another at one year. Both have been refunded now.

thanks,
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
by chance did my replies from our ticketing system get spam or trash filtered on your mail client?

thanks
sandy

Kevin Kennedy

I visually checked the SPAM/JUNK filters and also ran a text search for “zoneedit” but found nothing from your ticketing system.