Please help :( I'm stuck in a loop and can't access my domain on ZoneEdit

appomattoxit

We have a domain with ZoneEdit:
appomattoxcountyva.gov

Our username is:
jspencer30

I was able to successfully reset the password, but when trying to log in, I was asked to provide a Token, but the phone with the authenticator app we were using has been exchanged for another device, so we no longer have access to the authenticator app.

I was told to put in a support ticket, or to post the issue on the forum, but I cannot login to post.

I then found these instructions, suggesting we move the domain's registration to a different account, and I tried to follow them:

1. I created a new account with the username: appomattoxit
2. I updated our name server configuration on our domain registrar (dotgov.gov) to include verify.zoneedit.com
3. I tried opening a support ticket, but it will not allow me to log in as the NEW ZoneEdit user I created in step 1.

Could I get some human assistance on this, please? The help system here is just sending me in a loop.

Instructions from link:
1. Create a new ZoneEdit account by going HERE.
2. Go to your domain's registrar and update the name server configuration (do not delete your current servers!) to include verify.zoneedit.com.
NOTE: If you are unsure of where your domain is currently registered then you will need to do a WHOIS search by going HERE.
3. Open a support ticket by going HERE and supply both the domain name(s) and your NEW ZoneEdit user created in Step #1.
4. Delete verify.zoneedit.com from your name server configuration once the domain(s) have been moved to the new account.