Password Recovery - can't access email account

biosmolt_cw

Hi there,

I don't have access to the email account registered to access my zoneedit.com account because it says the account is "@gmail.com" (it does not show the complete email address) and I recently added verify.zoneedit.com as the third Domain Server for my domain, following instructions on the password recovery website.

It says:
If you still can't access your account, please follow the instructions below:
  1. Add verify.zoneedit.com to the nameserver delegation for one of the domains in the account you are trying to gain access to.
  2. When ready, email us the details. If everything checks out, we will change the email address on the account to that of the admin contact in the whois record for said domain, and send you a temporary password.

I have done this, but I don't know where to email you the details.

Could you please give me ahint on where to send details? Thanks.

Best regards, Camilo

biosmolt_cw

Thanks Sandy for your reply. I just sent the email. Hope that the info I gave should be enough to recover access to the account.

Thanks a lot.

Camilo

biosmolt_cw

Hi, I only received an email, inviting me to join this forum. Is there any way to get help directly from them to recover my account? I already have sent them certificate of ownership for the domain. Please any help would be very helpful.

Thanks.