Paid support

Jason Corrigan

Hi,

I have inherited a position where our DNS is hosted with ZoneEdit. I believe we have paid support but I have no way to verify this. There are a number of credits in my account, so I'm assuming this was paid for, but I have an urgent DNS matter and don't have time to check with Accounting, and there is no support number to call (that I can find) for Zone Edit. I clicked on the "Get Support" link which allowed me to type in my issue, but after I entered all my info, I was sent an email telling me to login to the forum and post my question here.

I guess my first question is, Do we have paid support? The login is rgeilswyk

Second question I would prefer not to post on a public forum.

Thanks,

Jason.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there

yes.. the account does have paid support. I just tested the get support link in your account and it worked fine for me. can you please try again and let me know how it goes.

thanks
sandy

Jason Corrigan

Hi Sandy, thanks for responding.

Yes, the support link works, in the sense that I can enter in my issue, but I immediately received an email back that said that you "have moved to a community support approach for all free users of the system", which then went on to suggest that I could log in and post a question here fairly easily (which it was). The email seemed a little misleading to me, but maybe that was because I was unsure whether I had the paid support or not.

In any case, you've since responded to my query, though I'm still having issues as per the email reply I sent to premium.support@zoneedit.com. This is an urgent matter as mentioned, and I need to diagnose it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Jason.