Nameserver change

sovereign

Good day,

I see now two of my domains are no longer associated with ZoneEdit, as ZoneEdit changed the provided nameservers. Should I update my domains to use dns1 and dns2 ? They used to work with nsX.zoneedit.com.

Thanks.

Also, I added MX records. Sent a test email with a 15mb attachment, does not deliver. Normal text message deliver perfectly fine. Why is that ? 15mb should not be too large.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. In order for us to assist, please provide the domain names this is regarding.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. You can choose to leave the name servers as is for now, or first update the NS records for each domain name through your ZoneEdit account to LOCAL (only one NS record is necessary for each domain name), and then update the name servers at the registrar/registry to dns1.zoneedit.com and dns2.zoneedit.com.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
For the email question, please try to send again, then message us the time for the attempt and the domain name.

sovereign

Thank you for the feedback. I see everything is still working fine. I will leave it as is for now. Will I have to update the nameserver in the future tho ?

I sent test emails again the following day, they delivered fine up to 20 mb. Not sure what happend, but everything looks OK now.
Thanks.