Missing Transfer link - Email

Randy Penner

We have been moving some of our domains to Zoneedit. Most of the transfers have been completed successful however there are a few where I do not have the email containing the transfer link, and in one case I do have the link but I get a message telling me the link has expired.

How can I get a new link to initiate the transfer?

carlsoncomposites.com
carlsoncommercialservices.com

Have had some trouble getting replies back from zoneedit. Checking our spam filters and junk mail but no luck.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Randy.

I have replied to your zoneedit tickets on these two domains yesterday. carlsoncommercialservices.com has now completed and
carlsoncomposites.com is pending registry approval.

thanks
sandy

Randy Penner

Not sure why but I am not getting your replies on the support tickets. Getting other email from zoneedit and not seeing anything in junk mail.
Yes carlsoncommercialservices.com is complete, thank you.

Having trouble with carlsontruck.com as well

Getting the following on whois and do not have the transfer key to initiate the transfer.

Registry Error
error_bar.gif

Error
There was a problem talking to the registry. The error was:
Registry Error: Backend error

This error has been logged, and our support staff have been notified.

If this sounds like a temporary problem, you can try again by reloading your browser.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
carlsontruck.com was admin confirmed 12:58 pm Apr 7, 2016 and should complete either later today or by April 14th at the latest.

on your next message to support could you include an alternative email address that you control that I could cc a reply to?

thanks
sandy