Missing domain

MichaelB

As I didn't change anything the past years I logged in now and realized that my domain brunner-clan.ch is no longer visible in my account. The other domain I have is still visible. I need the brunner-clan.ch domain to change the mailmap - really important for me as I don't receive certain forwarded mails anymore. Thanks for your help.

MichaelB

Thank you for this message. Unfortunately the mail goes to a mailadress that obviously is not forwarded to a valid mailadress of mine. Is there a possibility to change the mailadress or to use the security questions?

Kind regards
Michael

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Please reply with the answers to the secret questions: What is your mother's maiden name? In what city were you born? What is your favourite movie?

the last two letters from each answers wil be fine. regards

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
and... at what email address did you want access credentials sent to?

MichaelB

yes, that's the movie I mean... English title: "le" at the end. German title: "al" at the end. I don't know whether I have set the movie title in English or German...

MichaelB

Thank you very much, Sandy - perfect service! And now I realized that the movie title was only set with the first word - sorry... now I changed with the total title :) Kind regards. Michael