Mailmap to outlook.com account not working

domdom

I logged in to one of my domains this morning that has the catchall * address being forwarded to an outlook.com account. It stopped receiving mail as of yesterday afternoon. Direct emails to the address work fine, other mailmaps appear to be working, and newly added mailmaps to the same outlook.com address fail to be received as well.

PhantomTom

I am experiencing the same issue, hoping that my incoming emails are not being lost while it's ongoing. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Hello domdom & PhantomTom,

The issue was on our end. We made some server changes yesterday, which caused these delivery issues. We've reverted the changes, and the email should be flowing once again. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, it is possible some of the emails will not be received due to the error response provided by the server.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
It's possible, but searching through logs and compiling a list from the data is very time-consuming. Additionally, only administrators can access those logs (tier 1 support does not), so the request wouldn't be seen until Tuesday (due to the long weekend in Canada).

Acid Test John

Meanwhile mail going to the mail server at iinet is now 'bouncing" or not getting through. Does this mean that ZoneEdit's mail server has been blacklisted again?

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. Our mailforwarders were RBLed at Spamhaus. We have successfully requested delisting, so email should start working again quite soon.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
For anyone else reading this thread. We are looking into the current forwarding issue and are working to resolve it asap.

Acid Test John

Mail maps for my domain acidtest.com.au are no longer working - stopped early yesterday, Australian time. Normally they go through to my ISP iinet.net.au just fine. There was an earlier outage in May, due to "RBLed at Spamhaus". This time looks similar: no emails.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Sandy posted a response in another thread you posted in. Check to see if the email flow has been restored.