Mail forwarding not working

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Can you pleased check the spam and trash folders on that Gmail address.. as well ...At gmail click More on the left side bar then click All Mail. Hopefully the messages are there.

as well.. if you are sending test messages from the gmail address being forwarded to then they will not be received as google puts these messages in a never ending loop as it were.

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
from what email address did you send from? for the emails that were not received. can you reply with a sending address and a time stamp for a non delivered message?

thanks
sandy

blucyk

I sent them from gmail. Here's a copy/paste of the email chain (is this sufficient?):
test4 2 messages Blaine Lucyk Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:15 PM To: Blaine Lucyk Cheers, Blaine... Blaine Lucyk Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 11:39 PM To: Blaine Lucyk , Blaine Lucyk this email not forwarded to blucyk@lucyks.com Cheers, Blaine... On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:15 PM, Blaine Lucyk wrote: Cheers, Blaine...

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
it will not work when sending from the gmail address the domain email address is being forwarded to. Its a gmail issue unfortunately

thanks
sandy

blucyk

it will not work when sending from the gmail address the domain email address is being forwarded to. Its a gmail issue unfortunately

thanks
sandy

Thanks sandy. I will remember this. Any explanation for the other emails missing, like the one in identified above?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
lets keep an eye on this.. if it happens again please let me know as soon as you can

thanks
sandy