Mail forward BROKEN (worked yesterday) - NO SUPPORT FOR FREE ACCOUNTS

My Mail forwards are not working and when I logged a support call it said to try here HELP!! I changed nothing and it just stopped working and no notification sent to sender of failure.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
HI there

we have found and fixed the mail forwarding issue. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Can you please let me know a domain name in your account and I can check what service the domain is using.

thanks
sandy

markjr

easyZone CEO
Staff member
Hi Richard, I checked and you are on a paid account. Using the "Get Support" link in the control panel will get you the paid support access, also check your inbox, going to send you something else.

Thanks Guys!

Sandy the domain is moignard.com (if you are still wondering)

Mark got your inbox clarification, thanks.

First time I have needed support and I would say it is better than before acquisition.

Thanks again.

Leha

HI there

we have found and fixed the mail forwarding issue. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Can you please let me know a domain name in your account and I can check what service the domain is using.

thanks
sandy

It doesn't seem the issue has been resolved. I understand you've got a big queue of email items to process now and even though customers are getting some emails with a huge delay, there're emails that have no been delivered for more than 24 hours now. We don't even know if you still have them in your queue or they've disappeared completely.
Can you please share with us what was cause of "the forwarding issue"?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tyler.

Sorry, I should have specified...
Can I get a sender address and ideally a time sent

thx
sandy

UvAI

Hi,
I have been having significant delays on mail delivery for some senders, which appears to be new since the changeover.

Here's an example header snippet from an email sent nearly two weeks ago that I only recently received.
Received: from pembroke.sa.edu.au (sonar.pembroke.sa.edu.au [203.25.75.3])
by mailfwd2.zoneedit.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 66D692029FC4
for <m*************@belej.net>; Tue, 12 May 2015 04:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from thursday.times@pembroke.sa.edu.au([10.1.1.111]) by pembroke.sa.edu.au with Sonar SMTP;
Thu Apr 30 16:57:02 CST 2015

Can the admins please take a look and let me know if the problem rests with mailfwd2.zoneedit.com

Mark Jeftovic (#fb)

Administrator
Staff member
The queue lifetime on the forwarders is 5 days, so if it was on mailfwd2 it would have bounced long before 2 weeks. I looked in the logs there now and there was one message from thursday.times@pembroke.sa.edu.au to you today, which was on mailfwd2 for 1.7 seconds before it was forwarded to the next hop.

My guess is it's stuck someplace before mailfwd2, I see a private IP in the snipet you posted, make sure it isn't stuck inside your private IP space (busted NAT or something).