Legacy account with only 1 free slot...

slowmail

I restored my legacy account today, and noticed I only have one free slot. Is there anything I need to do for the additional 4 free slots?

Username is '######'. Thank you.

Last edited:

slowmail

Hello Sandy,

I'm looking at my account, but it still only has one domain, and zero free slots.
Could you take another look please? Thank you.

slowmail

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for looking into it again, but I'm afraid it looks like it still didn't stick.
I'm not sure if it's related, but I had noticed my password didn't work, and I had to do a password reset to log in again today; and if I recall correctly, that happened the last time you replied to this thread too...

Thank you.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hmm please try one more time... if they are not there I wiil need the help of our dev folks on this.

thanks
sandy

slowmail

Hello Sandy,

I had to do another password reset to get back in. When I first logged in, the system said I had 4 free slots remaining.
After I proceeded to change my password, those 4 slots disappeared.

Thank you.

slowmail

Hello Sandy,

I was able to login with my current password (no reset required), and I can see 4 slots available. Thank you!
I'm just wondering if reseting or changing my password might cause it to disappear - I have no plans to do so anytime soon, but it might be good to check on just in case.

Thanks again.