Legacy account DNS issues

After a couple of years in hibernation I pulled out my web server to bring it back online. I set up my dynamic DNS again here with Zone Edit but am unable to connect to my server from the WAN. When I query my domain with mxtoolbox, I get some DNS errors but for the life of me can't figure out what they mean, or how to fix them. Below is a screenshot of the mxtoolbox resultstheschinkes mx.jpg . Anybody have an idea?
theschinkes%20mx.jpg

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
we use the EPOCH style for serial numbers and that always sets of red flags at DNS checking sites.... not an issue.. just that dns checking
sites are looking for a specific type of answer that we do not provide.

DNS0 is our unpublished primary and also sets of warnings.

Neither warning is an actual concern....

thanks
sandy

Sandy,
thank you for your reply and the explanations. Now I'm truly stumped as to why I can't connect to my site from the WAN side. :(
I know this is probably not in scope of this forum, but could you please try and go to www.theschinkes.com or theschinkes.com and see if you get the IIS 7 screen (if you can connect that is)? I'd be grateful and it would help me figure out what is wrong. I have a suspicion that something is blocking me to connect from the WAN since I'm on the same network.

Thank you again for your help!

Chris

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
at present it resolves to a WordPress site that has yet to be developed.

thanks
andy