Issue with managing domain registered thorugh ZoneEdit

Ian Anderson

I registered a domain through zoneedit.com for 10 years on 2009-07-08. Unfortunately I am no longer able to manage this domain through ZoneEdit and the domain is locked for transfers. I can no longer access the management page I was provided when I registered.

The link I was provided for managing the domain is here:
https://secure.registerapi.com/account/login.php?siteid=37285

Unfortunately, when I try to reset my password for that site, I receive the message "Sorry, we could not reset your password for domain (domain). Please try again or contact support."

Could you please contact me to help resolve this issue?

S

silvananuez36

question: i had my page related to this domain: lorenzonunez.com.ar. A guy had registered it for me, but now i have lost this domain and a need to get it back as soon as possible. i create an account here in order to buy this domain so i can administrate it but it tells me that it is not available. please can someone help me? it belongs to my little company, i need that domain so much!!! thanksss

Ian Anderson

Well, I've managed to remember the password I set eight years ago when I originally registered the domain and corrected the problem on my own. My experience with ZoneEdit since the EasyDNS buyout has been beyond disappointing.

markjr

easyZone CEO
Staff member
registerapi.com looks like an endurance thing, which was the old owner of Zoneedit. I don't even know how it's used since none of your domains use them as a registrar. (See the message I sent to your inbox).

S

silvananuez36

Thanks Mark ! you have helped me a lot; i have my Domain back. Now i Just have to learn how to make it point to my site! I am reading about that!