I can't to recovery my domain

rmbenitez

I have a old account into zoneedit with this account i have register a domain --> midominio.com.ar, i try to recovery but never recieve the recovery mail, if try to recovery with the domain name, the process send a email, but i don't receive any mail and don't show me then email address.

I need to know what is the mail where the system send notification, i need to know witch is this mail address

rmbenitez

The password has been changed and emailed to rbenitez@santafe.org.ar.
Thank you, and that give me a other question, this email don't exists more, the domain don't exist more, what is the way to recovery this account ?.
The enterprise is Celestino Spahn SA, the domain is cspahn.com.ar, over this domain we have Web Server, Web Services and DataBase Server, until this moment never have problems, because we have de same internet provider, but we change the internet provider and the IP change and don't have any posibility to change the zoneedit configuration.
What is the way to recovery the control over this domains.
Thanks

zeadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

To prove you own the domain cspahn.com.ar at the registrar, please add the following name server in addition to the 2 Zone Edit name servers:

nserver: verify.zoneedit.com

The domain's name servers should be:

nserver: ns7.zoneedit.com
nserver: ns18.zoneedit.com
nserver: verify.zoneedit.com