Domain transfer

samuelyung

I just submit a domain transfer request from Zoneedit to cloudflare. The domain is samuelphotos.com

How long does it takes to finish the transfer?
Also, is there any way to speed up the process, for example confirming the transfer request manually?

Thanks.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Hello,

For .COM domains: transfers are automatically acknowledged after five days.

All transfers away will receive an email from us (shortly after you enter the auth code with the gaining registrar) which will have something similar to this:

===
If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to respond to this message. (meaning wait five days)

If you wish to cancel the transfer, please contact us before (Date & Time) by going to our <Approve URL> confirmation page.
===

Click the link in that email (don't worry, it won't cancel the transfer), and it will take you to a webpage where it can approve or deny the transfer. Select the Approve option, as this will expedite the transfer, so you do not need to wait the entire 5 days.

Hope that helps...

samuelyung

Hello,

For .COM domains: transfers are automatically acknowledged after five days.

All transfers away will receive an email from us (shortly after you enter the auth code with the gaining registrar) which will have something similar to this:

===
If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to respond to this message. (meaning wait five days)

If you wish to cancel the transfer, please contact us before (Date & Time) by going to our <Approve URL> confirmation page.
===

Click the link in that email (don't worry, it won't cancel the transfer), and it will take you to a webpage where it can approve or deny the transfer. Select the Approve option, as this will expedite the transfer, so you do not need to wait the entire 5 days.

Hope that helps...

Strange, I haven't receive the email you mentioned.
Can you send the link to me?