Credits for DNS hosting

edwardfks

Hello Support,

i was using zoneedit name server for the DNS record,but domain name was hosting on other sites.
do i need to buy any credits for use the DNS name server ?
Thanks

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
If you've used up your Free DNS slot on another domain, then you would need to purchase credits to add DNS Services for another domain.

However, if you're no longer using the DNS service on your Free DNS Slot, you can delete the old DNS Service which would free up the Free Slot for you to use on another domain.

edwardfks

If you've used up your Free DNS slot on another domain, then you would need to purchase credits to add DNS Services for another domain.

However, if you're no longer using the DNS service on your Free DNS Slot, you can delete the old DNS Service which would free up the Free Slot for you to use on another domain.
how to i know my free DNS slot was used?

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
On the Domain Administration page, do you have any Domains in your account which have the following flags "Active | Free DNS"? Such as the image below?:

ZoneEdit-Control Panel-Domain Administration.png

Additionally, if you click on the "Add a Domain" link in the left-hand menu, there might be an option at the top (if you didn't add a free domain yet), which will say "You have 1 free slot left." - Similar to the image below (minus the number of slots free).

ZoneEdit   Control Panel  Sign Up.png