Can't find your old Zoneedit account? Read this

sedafa

excellent :) how long after you received the credentials did you have to wait before they worked?
I do not know exactly. Probe immediately after receiving the credentials and it did not work.
After several minutes it occurred to me to try again and it worked ... it had already passed more than 30 minutes ..

Hello,

I am needing to shift the animask12.net domain administration from a user no longer with Animas schools (possibly mfaltum@animask12.net) to be under the login of Animas Help Desk which is tied to the email of helpdesk@animask12.net. I have made the changes necessary with the registrar to add the verify.zoneedit.com to the nameserver delegation. Please let me know when the administration change has been made so that I can make some DNS updates that need to be in place for a website upgrade. Thank you!

sandy neal

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

I am sorry but this needs to be done in a support ticket. Can you please reply to our existing ticket ID
Ticket ID
99226 or send in a new message to access @ zoneedit.com

make it attn Sandy please...

regards..

skywatcher

Hi Sandy,
I recently moved from ADSL to Cable internet so as my wan ip address. I tried to login to my zoneedit account and update the wan ip for my domain but unsuccessful. And I can't reset my password as my registered email address is on that domain. Appreciate if you could advise me how I can get my password reset? Or how I can recover my access to the account?
Thanks

Last edited:

sandy neal

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Skywatcher, please contact us at access @ zoneedit.com and include a domain name in the account.. please ignore the auto response you will receive.

regards.