Zoneedit SSL

rwickberg

I filled out the forms to get an SSL certificate, it ended by displaying an invoice. What next? Do I have to pay that invoice before I can get the certificate? Where will the certificate be posted for downloading?

rwickberg

OK, I pd for the cert, now the page where I requested the cert shows the request in a list under where the link for the request was. It shows a status of pending. how long does it take to generate it?

zesupport

Staff member
Hello,

The approval email is sent to the address you selected in the signup- this is a generic email address. You would need to create it to receive the email validation. Once approved, the SSL order will then be emailed to the email address provided on the order.

rwickberg

The site now says the cert is active, but how do I actually get it? There's no link I can see to download it on the /manage/ssl_certificates/ page. I haven't received an email telling me how to get it at any email I would have put on the order. I can't see details of the order to know which address I put on the order, but it would have been either my personal gmail address, or my work one.