DynDNS not working (Call to undefined method DB_Error::fetchRow())

jimv

Still getting that same error, also using ddclient. Seeing that same error message coming back from the server when I turn on verbose mode.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Can you post what you have in your configs? (Redact any password/token info). It might be best if you provide the domains so that we can see if we have logs on whether your ddclient is connecting and what it's reporting.

I think we'll be able to fix this one without seeing your configs. You can disregard my previous request.

Last edited:

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Update: I also have our admins looking into the error to see what we can find.

jimv

Update: I also have our admins looking into the error to see what we can find.
I had some success getting one of my domains to work by enabling an auth token and refreshing it (and of course updating my config). It stayed working after I disabled it and changed my config back to the password. I'm trying the same thing on the other domains in my account now. If it helps, one of the domains is smmusic.org.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Can those who are in this thread check to see if their DDNS updates/clients are working again?

Additionally, can you check to ensure the clients are using HTTPS and not HTTP to connect?

bugpit

Can those who are in this thread check to see if their DDNS updates/clients are working again?

Additionally, can you check to ensure the clients are using HTTPS and not HTTP to connect?
I'm using https and since yesterday everything works again.
Thank you for the support

jimv

My setup is also working again across a couple of external IP address changes now. I also have SSL enabled. Thank you for sorting this out!

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Thank you both for the confirmation. If you see any further issues, let us know.

RRijsewijk

Hi Chris,

Sorry, I totally forgot about this thread. It is working for me again as well. Thanks for your help!