zoneedit send as from gmail

sunshine

Hello,
i was trying to configure this with Gmail ( to be able to use my domain as send as), but it keeps giving the error as in the screenshot
what else needs to be done?
I referred to the youtube videos by Mark and di all steps carefully.
Kindly help.

Attachments

• zoneedit-gmail-error.png
    zoneedit-gmail-error.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 6

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Hello Sunshine,

Email forwards are not compatible with sending via Gmail. Gmail requires SMTP Authentication from your mail host, and since your email forward is not a full mailbox, it has no authentication info.

You would need to purchase credits and then subscribe to our Zoneout (Outbound SMTP) service.

The number associated with each package is how many recipients in a 24hr period you can send to.

ZoneOut 50
1 Credit / 1 month

ZoneOut 200
2 Credits / 1 month

ZoneOut 1000
5 Credits / 1 month

ZoneOut 500
3 Credits / 1 month

ZoneOut 5000
10 Credits / 1 month

Please refer to the following Knowledgebase Article:
https://support.zoneedit.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/45/0/zoneout

sunshine

oh thank you :)
so @Chris Cherry if I understand correctly, zoneEdit N means one can send N emails per day.
And say it charges $X, do I need to pay $X recurring or only once in the starting?
Sorry for newbie questions.. but many thanks for clearing out.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
You're welcome, Sunshine :)

You would purchase credits by clicking the "Credits" link in the left-hand menu of your control panel. Depending on how many credits you buy - the more discount you'll receive. Each ZoneOut service will charge the listed credit amount per month.

Example:

12 Credits cost $12.00
ZoneOut 50 is 1 credit per month so you would have enough credits to last you for a year of service.

If you wanted ZoneOut 200, you would want to purchase at least 24 credits over the course of the year.

You can set up recurring billing for credits where when your credit balance gets to 0, we will charge the credit card on file for the number of credits you originally purchased.

Watch the video here:
https://support.zoneedit.com/Knowle...6/0/video-adding-credits-to-fund-your-account

sunshine

oh so you mean ( say for example, I buy zoneedit 50), I am eligible for sending 50 emails. Is it 50 emails per month, or 50 outgoing emails till I send 50 emails and exhaust.
So will Ibe charged the next $1.40 after 50 emails have been sent, or every month?

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
The number associated with each package is how many emails you can send in a 24hr period. You can think of it as 50 per day but it's a decaying limit and not something that resets at midnight. The service is renewed for 1 credit each month.

You pay $12, you get 12 credits. You can use ZoneOut 50 for a year and you're limited to 50 emails per day.