URL Forwarding not working

nagetech

Howdy everyone! Long time user, first time having problems.

I setup ld.nagetech.com and jk.nagetech.com as URL forwarders, but I keep getting an error that it can not be processed. It is NOT redirecting to a HTTPS site, and all my other forwarders seem to work fine (afraid to touch them)

Did something change? Or is there a problem? Looking forward to a reply!

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Hello,

Sorry about that! The issue is on our end. I've escalated the URL forwarding issue to our admins to have a look. Keep your URL forwards as they are and we'll make sure the two you mentioned work properly.

nagetech

Thanks for the quick reply! I am sure your admins will get it ironed out :)

Quick question, any chance of this happening again in the future? or once its fixed, all will be smooth sailing?

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
There is no guarantee that something like this won't happen in the future. We like to try and avoid it as much as possible, but technology is prone to fail, whether it be human error or software itself. In the case of the URL forwarding, it's an issue with the databases so once we have that ironed out; it should be smooth sailing :)

sproskin

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for the issues here folks.

We are aware of the URL forwarder issue, it seems we are having a problem with the datacenter where the forwarder cluster is located. We are working on a fix currently.

sproskin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, small update:

We've rebuilt the URL forwarding cluster due to multiple issues with the old one failing intermittently. This should now be solved.