Subfolders not accessible on website

Riyad Shamma

We are unable to reach certain parts of our website. The main site comes up staberinc dot com and html pages within the main directory, staberinc dot com / sw0134.html

However, when the link on that page sw0134.html to go to reports is clicked we get a server error and file not found. That link goes to a subdirectory, infoDB. Looking at it with our FTP client the subdirectory is there along with the files being linked to.

Please let me know why this happened and either how we need to fix it or fix it on your end if that's the problem.

Thank you,
Riyad Shamma

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
HI there

DNS wise all zoneedit is doing is pointing your host records to their respective IP addresses. if the resolution is not how you expect it to be I suggest you contact the web host with the concern...

hope this helps and sorry if I am missing something

Riyad Shamma

HI there

DNS wise all zoneedit is doing is pointing your host records to their respective IP addresses. if the resolution is not how you expect it to be I suggest you contact the web host with the concern...

hope this helps and sorry if I am missing something

I thought zoneedit was our web host? How do i find out who is hosting?
Thanks

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
your IP

seems to point to :
Organization: Hostway Corporation (HSWY)

if that helps?

thanks

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
zoneedit provides the DNS service. that is to point the domain to its website, mail server etc,... any time you look up a web site or receive an email... thats DNS.

thanks