Problem logging in

Hi,

I can’t login anymore. I’ve tried with my password manager, I’ve tried manually, but the login page kept saying "Invalid username-password combination."

So I reset my password (user 'mcoppoolse2'), then got an e-mail containing my new password; I clicked on the confirmation link, I copied-and-pasted the password, but the login page STILL gives me the same error!

Could you please fix this? I can’t access my account anymore, and I’m getting reports of e-mails going missing...

Ah, never mind. It would appear that, contrary to the remark on the login page saying "lower case", my username is not in lower case. When I enter my ProperCase username, I can login without issue.

Also: e-mail someone their password in plain text, and not requiring it to be changed straightaway, is a security smell... If that e-mail gets intercepted, or my e-mail account gets hacked, they’d have full control over my domains...

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your feedback. We are making improvements to the system.

Marcia

Well, I' ve got this problem.
I can't recover my password, I've already tried three times with the temporary password you site gave me, and nothing.

Could you help me please.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Marcia, have you been able to log in since posting your comment on the ZoneEdit support forum?

El.

Administrator
Staff member
If you haven't been able to log in shortly after getting the password reset, wait at least 30 minutes, then try again with the last password you received.

apovetkin

I have problems to login. Already tried to reset the password 5 times and no success.

And my username lower case

When I click reset link I got this on

Lost Password Recovery
The confirmation ID is invalid or has expired.
Please repeat the password reset process again.

When I try temporary password from second email I got this

ZoneEdit - Control Panel Login
Invalid username-password combination.
Please try again, or click here if you have forgotten your username or password.

Any ideas why I cannot login?