Mail forwarding problem

bw999

My mail forwarding seemed to be down from sometime on Saturday to about an hour ago, when I started receiving emails sent to my domain again. I've not yet received anything that was sent during the period it was down, but I did get a 'delivery delayed' bounce from one of my own test messages indicating:

The reason for the problem:
4.1.0 - Unknown address error 450-'4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [150.101.137.129]'

Is this now fixed and if so, will I now begin to receive all mail that's not been delivered?

Finally, I had to create a new account to log into the support forums - I couldn't log in with the same username and password that I used to log in to my zoneedit account. Is that normal?

Thanks

bw999

Thanks Sandy

Domain is: zulusierra.net

Seems to be working now - I have received the backlog of email.

bw999

Yep - that looks like it! Cable cut, eh? I must say that didn't occur to me...

Thanks for your help!

georg

Hi Sandy,
I have a similar issue. not getting any mails anymore, forwarded to gmail.

thanks for your help
Georg
<removed>.org

Last edited:

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
couple of things

on your gmail account, left side bar click the More link then select the All mail option to see if your messages are there.

if not can you create an actual mail map as opposed to the wildcard mail maps and let me know how that works

thanks
sandy

georg

man this is embarassing:rolleyes:. they're there, am using Inbox. seems like it ignores the forwarded emails...:mad:
thanks for the help!!