Locked out of your account? Help for account access issues.

Mike Straka

Hello Sandy,
I just emailed access@ with our account info. Would you please let me know if anything else is needed.
Thanks,
-Mike

Mike Straka

Hi Sandy,
I emailed access@ a little bit ago. Our email @mycaba.org is down, and we think it has something to do w/ the recent migration to our new zoneedit account, but I'm not sure why. Our mail is set up through google, do we need to modify the nameservers?

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike Straka

Actually I should have said our email @mycaba.org is not receiving and we're getting an error msg saying the "Recipient not found." We can send, however.

Thanks,
-Mike

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mike ahh I replied to that ticket earlier.

the domain is no longer delegated to zoneedit. at present:

Name Server: NS07.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS08.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

thanks
sandy

Mike Straka

Apparently, that change in nameservers was somehow done automatically when I forwarded mycaba.org to caba6.wildapricot.org. So if I change to custom nameservers dns1.zoneedit.com and dns2.zoneedit.com that should fix it?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
well I don't know if that will fix it but it would reactivate your zoneedit zone file

sandy

Ken

Just sent an email to access@. Can't login to zoneedit. reset password temporary password doesn't work.

fatka

Hi Sandy,
I can't login in my control panel. I used the password reset and still can not access with the password sent.

If you can support me, my domain is gksq.com. I sent an email to access@...

Thank you very much.

Fatka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can login in the CP now.Thanks anyway.

Fatka.

Last edited:

Jake Eyre

Hi there,

we had our ADSL changed last night and now have different public IPs and I have been unable to access my Zoneedit account since then. I have had to create a new blank account to be able to even send in a ticket and have still had no response. We have no access to it whatsoever, and it now just says that the ACL has denied access.

All of our records need changing and I am unable to do it. Please can someone respond to my ticket? (#28745)

Thanks!

jake

kjw

Hello!
I´m unable to login to the control panel. Tried resetting and still can´t login. I sent a support request to access.

Subject is
Username k******acka locked out!

Thank you,
Kjw