Help with unlocking my domain for transfer away from ZoneEdit

Rumik

Hi there,

I need to transfer my domain away from ZoneEdit but there are no guides on how to do this. My new provider is telling me I need an EPP/transfer key and that I need to unlock the domain. Can someone please explain how I do this in ZoneEdit?

Thanks!

Rumik

I've found the Utilities section and I've clicked Get EPP Code and Bulk Domain Unlock but neither of these say I have an applicable domain.

Please help? This is rather urgent now :(

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
got it just relied to your support ticker with that domains registrar information

thanks
sandy

Rumik

Hi there,

Unfortunately none of my emails are working because they are all ultimately sent to rumik.net - can re resolve this through private messaging?

Thanks

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Steve what is the domain name of concern? If it is registered with zoneedit then if you click the Whois link you can then unlock the domain for tranasfer.

regards.l

Steve S.

Hi Sandy One the zoneedit wizards is charging me $15.08 before it will release the domain. I am all paid up until April, so I don't understand what I'm being charged for.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
sorry, zoneedit does not offer phone support... on your account can you use the Get Support link on the top right? That will send a direct message to our ticketing crew.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
we would not be charging anything for a transfer away can you PM me the domain name?