Error Processing Request - Help!

eltiolukee

Hi, i'm trying to access a self-hosted website that i've set up with ZoneEdit's dynamic DNS service.
Whenever i try to access the domain (***************.com.ar) i get the following error:

Error Processing Request
The domain you are attempting to access uses URL forwarding provided by easyDNS
An error has occurred and we cannot URL forward this request. This may be a temporary error. Please try again later.

I've also checked and for some reason, the "Current IP Address" on the dynamic record for host "@" is set to 0.
I've already delegated the record from the registrar to zoneedit's NS servers, but i can't seem to get this working.
Can anyone lend me a hand?

Last edited:

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

its resolving to a Plex site for me presently... Can you please clear the browser cache as well as the cache on the nameservers you connect ti the Internet with and lets see if that helps.

sandy

eltiolukee

Hi Sandy, just when i finished posting for help i went to my router logs and i saw some wan ip/hostname verification failed, and checking the configs i saw that the "WAN IP and hostname verification" option was turned on.
After i turned it off, the Dynamic record for @ changed to my external IP address and it seems to be working now.
Just FYI to any other asus routers owners, if you're trying to set up dynamic dns, DO NOT apply the Wan IP Hostname verification!

Thanks Sandy for the quick reply!